Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 84 - Keep it Simple

***FYI - I mistakenly posted Thursday's challenge on Wednesday.  I have simply changed the challenge numbers, so Divide and Conquer is now Day 85 instead of Day 84.  My apologies if I've caused any confusion.***

Today's challenge is to create a Clean & Simple card using only 1/3 of the space provided.  The card size and theme are entirely up to you.

Erin is jumping in today with her example


I knew Erin could handle this challenge, and she did a wonderful job!

You can use any third of the card you wish, and we won't be pulling out a ruler to double-check, lol, so just get creative while keeping it simple...

2 comments:

Just Ruthie said...

Loved this one as well! Thanks ladies!

Dale Tiernan said...

I've made two cards for this as I found the design so easy and simple to work with.