Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 89 - Feeling Fussy

I must tell you how much I've enjoyed using these digi papers by Heidi Stock - not only are they gorgeous, but I was able to size them to suit my needs.

Here's the challenge for today along with my card

Use fussy cutting on at least 2 elements of your card


I used this honeycomb paper for the background and cut around the various shapes.  I also cut some bees out of some coordinating bumblebee paper.

I don't know about you, but I use fussy cutting on a lot of my projects.  If you don't often or haven't used this technique, now's your chance.  Give it a try and link up your card here.

5 comments:

Anesha said...

Lovely card!

SiskiyouSue said...

Such an idiot I am, I've linked to the wrong post. I'm sorry, but this should be the post I am linked to:

http://siskiyousue.blogspot.com/2012/05/fussy-cutting.html

Guess I was too excited about this. I couldn't decide what to do with my image or the beautiful paper I bought for it until I found this challenge. Fussy cutting those feathers was fun! Thank you.

simplybren said...

This sure made for a fast card. Thanks for pushing me outside my box.
Brenda

Michelle Looi said...

LLLLovely!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing..