Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 90 - Layered

Ok 365ers, hang in there with me while I attempt to post from my phone. Yikes!! Welcome to the wonderful world of a daily challenge blog.

I am in Phoenix, Arizona helping my grandfather celebrate his 85th birthday!! 

 So here's the challenge... Create 4 layers, using any elements of your choosing, on your card.

And here's Audrey's card


Isn't that stunning with that paper from Heidi Stock Design? 

As promised, I will continue to update this post as I can, but the very least I can do now is add Mr. Linky...

12 comments:

Emma H said...

No Linky yet, so here's mine:
http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.ca/2012/05/celebrate.html
Thanks!

Trina said...

And mine!
http://trinamadethis.blogspot.com/2012/05/simple-sketch.html

Packer said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Packers and movers in Chennai

Jen Leeflang said...

Here is the link to my entry :
http://jencraftsa.blogspot.com/2012/05/ballerina-in-socks.html
luv'n huggz
en Leeflang

Heidi Stock said...

Beautiful card! I think my bees are popular :)

Jessica Pascarella said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!

Nichole said...

This was fun! Thanks for the challenge!

Michelle Looi said...

absolutely cute!

simplybren said...

Think I got mine linked. Fun challenge. Thanks
Brenda

Ayesha Naseem said...

Loved this Challenge! 4 Layers! Stacking 'em up. Great job everyone :)

Angi said...

Such a fun challenge! Just linked up! :)

K-Mac said...


Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on k-mac