Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 203 - It's What's on the Inside...

...That counts for this challenge, but I'll get to that in a moment.

I have some other things to take care of first.





Caroline Tan
and
Studio Sara
 
And here's the winner of the prize from Crimson Cloud
 
Congrats to
 
Bella G.!!!!
 
Contact me {HERE} to claim your prize.
 
Now for a challenge where what is on the inside should contain more than what's on the outside.  And you must include patterned paper and a sentiment on the inside of your card.
 
Here's my example
 
 
Here's a close-up of the window
 
 
And a look at the inside
 
 
It was tough to photograph this particular card design, but I think you get the idea.  You don't have to put a window on yours, but you do need to put more on the inside, including patterned paper and a sentiment.
 
Have fun...

7 comments:

Eithne said...

Love the card and the challenge. Thank you.
Have a great day,
Eithne

Craftyhugs said...

How do you enter your link for the challenge please? Xxx

Isabelle said...

ohh i won! sending you an email :) great challenge too!

Asha said...

How fun! This is so my kinda challenge! And you've put up a great card to start the ball rolling. Yay!

Gail said...

I like this card and challenge very much. I like the window effect so I followed suit. Thank you for allowing me to join the challenge - have a great week! ~ Gail ~

NancyD said...

Really great project! Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Craft Challenges. NancyD

Lorie said...

Another fun challenge! I always decorate the inside of my cards so this is a natural one for me! :)