Saturday, September 22, 2012

Day 206 - Teeny Tiny

I just love to see adorable little stamps and embellishments on card, and I just knew that DoBea would be able to create a fabulous and inspirational card creation for us.
 
Here are the specifics of the challenge...
 
{Use 3 teeny tiny items on your card}
 
As promised, here's DoBea's example
 
 
Oh there are several cute little things on there!
 
You know you've got something in your stash, so dig around and use at least 3 teeny tiny somethings on your card for this challenge.
 

4 comments:

Kim Ferguson said...

Used a special tissue paper technique to create textured paper background. Teeny Tiny heart and flower brads, and crown. Enjoy!

Gail said...

Wow - this made me think - I am happy I had to think! I remembered I purchased some tiny heart shape brads this past summer on clearance at Joann's - they came in handy to create my card! WOO! I did all 7 cards this week - my first time, but then I just found your site! Thank you for allowing me to participate! Have a great week!

Lorie said...

I have lots of tiny stuff to play with! Fun challenge!

Tracey said...

Just linked up my card with tenny tiny ribbon rose, button, sentiment tag, rhinestones. Fabulous challenge! Thanks