Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 209 - Color Me Purple

Today's challenge is to use at least THREE shades of purple on your card.
 
You can use more than that, but you must include at least three shades.
 
Here's Audrey's example

 
Love that adorable mouse image!!
And there are definitely several shades of purple on her card.
 
And I'm doing things in reverse order today...
 
 
 
 
Gail S.
Caroline T.
 
Did you notice that both Gail and Caroline get a Spotlight Designer spot for Day 204?  These all-stars are the only ones who attempted to complete the challenge combo and they did a fabulous job so they both get a shout out :)
 

7 comments:

Gail said...

OOOOH - the color purple was a challenge for me! I made it though! Whew! Thanks for causing me to THINK!

Hayley said...

My second card entry in as many days. I like this one better than my first.
Thanks

Asha said...

I made a purple Christmas card... something different!

Kiranmayee K said...

Thank you for selecting me as the Spotlight Designer for the Day200 :) That too for my 1st card :)

Gail said...

Thank you for selecting me as an All-Star - my first time ever - thank you very much! Have a great week - I like this blog very much - and I like to be challenged to do a card every day - wish I would have had a blog at the beginning of the year - then I could have made 365 cards! I hope someone will do that!

Diana Evensen said...

This card has three different colors of purple, but they are pretty similar. The words are a lighter, more rosy purple, the ribbon is the darkest purple, and the little flowers in the paper are a lighter shade but still in the blue-purple family. This is the first card I'm submitting to 365 Days - only found out about you yesterday!

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thank you for the wonderful challenges and for the encouragement I receive from the team at 365 cards. Have a fantastic day!! Hugs, Gloria

I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com