Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 210 - Surprise Guest Spot

Hey 365ers, I'm throwing up a surprise guest spot today!!
 
As we prepare for a transition with new DT members coming on board, I thought this would be fun to do.
 
So here's how it works...
 
1) If you happen to already own digi stamps by our sponsor, Paper Pretties, then share a card or project here - it can be old or new.
 
2) If you don't own any digi stamps by the sponsor, create a project using this Card Recipe
 
{INGREDIENTS}
 
4.25 x 5.5 card
1 Stamped image (digi or rubber)
5 buttons
3 different ribbons
1 patterned paper
Sentiment
 
You have until Friday, September 28th, 11:59 PM EST to submit a card for consideration.
 
Any cards linked up after this date will still be considered for Spotlight Designer; the deadline is only for the guest spot.
 
There will be two winners, one from each category!
 
So get crafty and link those cards up here...

***UPDATE***

We had some wonderful cards linked up for the Card Recipe, and it was sure hard to pick one, but I just love the soft beauty of this card by Adrienne

 
Isn't that lovely?
 
Thanks, Adrienne, for designing this card and sharing it with us!
 
If you still want to create a card for this challenge, you have time and you will be considered for a Spotlight Designer spot.
 

4 comments:

Gail said...

WOW! This was a very nice challenge - that is one thing I really like about this blog - and the card challenges - they are challenging - really helps me think of what to create! Thank you for allowing me to enter the challenge - have a great week! ~ Gail ~

Yvonne b. said...

Whew. I did it. I like to follow recipes, so this was fun but it was indeed challenging to get the combination to work on one card! Thanks for the opportunity!

María Ximena Silva said...

I loved the theme of this challenge, very original, I am participating using the "ingredients". Without wanting to put my post 2 times and did not know how to delete the old one. Hugs tight little :)

Diana Evensen said...

This one really stretched my creativity - but I like what we got from it! My husband says this one is "snazzy"!