Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 211 - Let's Make Some Noise


Okay 365ers, here's your challenge...
 
Add at least two items to your card that make noise.  It counts of the items make noise together.
 
Here is Michelle's card
 
 
Cute, cute, cute!!
 
Those adorable charms will certainly make a little noise together :-)
 
By the way, I was so proud of myself for getting the Spotlight Designers posted and then I realized I never actually updated the post!  But I have now, and you can check out that post HERE.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I just adore cards that make a noise. Well, I was so blessed to receive a TON of shaker elements from my lovely daughter-in-law Michelle, so I have many shaker elements to use on cards - at least 5 different types and what a great opportunity for me to use one for this challenge. Thank you for allowing me to participate - Have a great day! ~ Gail ~

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.