Sunday, September 30, 2012

Day 214 - Super Sketchy Sunday

We've got a fabulous sponsor, a fun sketch and some talented new designers to announce today, so let's get started...
 
I would like to welcome our new Sunday designer
 
 
our new Monday designer
 
 
and our new Wednesday designer
 
 
We're so glad to have them on the team!!

We'll get to know them better when they officially begin their term next week.
 
Here's today's sketch


And the Design Team cards featuring stickers from this week's sponsor

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am such a fan of this company and so thrilled to have them sponsoring us this week.
 
Click on the image below to hop on over to their blog

 
And if you don't already know this, our very own Rose is a designer for E.A.D. Designs and Wendi was a Sept GDT!
 
So come on back any time and join us, and you just might win a terrific prize from them...

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

Thank you for the inspiration. I'm sure I'll be using the sketch again!

Gail said...

Just uploaded my tag card for the Super Sketchy Sunday - love these challenges - they are a challenge to me! I am enjoying the ride - I also like all of the samples - the DT is great!