Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 229 - Favorite Things

This one should be fun for everybody, because it challenges you to use your favorite things to create a card, specifically:
 
1) Favorite color
2) Favorite crafting tool
3) Favorite patterned paper
 
As far as a theme is concerned, anything goes.
 
Here's Eesha's example

 
Gorgeous!
 
And here are her favorite things:
 
1) Blue
2) Circle cutter and stamp embossing tool
3) These are all patterned papers that she loves
 
It almost seems certain that you will be happy with the outcome of this challenge when you are using items that you love to create with!

9 comments:

Edie said...

My favorite things were:
The color Black
Bling
My Minds Eye pattern paper
Thanks for allowing me to participate.

Mema's Crafts said...

My entry is a vintage card showing my favorites:
Colors: Earth Tones
Tools: Punches and dies
DP: K&Company

Thanks for the challenge
Hugz
Lesia "Mema's Crafts"

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Great challenge my big favourites are roses plus pink and lace.. also love doing 3D cards! thanks ;D Shaz in Oz.x

Sonia said...

Happy to be here!!! Sonia

Rita said...

my card http://scrapperita.blogspot.it/2012/10/card-per-una-collega-pensionata.html

lorby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WitchyFingers said...

Loved this challenge - you're right, it's great working with favourite things!

Handgathered said...

Hi 365ers. My contribution to this favorites category are
color - pink
tool - border punch
paper - musical notes

Mei said...

Lovely Challenge and awesome card by Eesha!