Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 230 - Tuesday's Trio

We've got three items for you to include on your card, otherwise any theme goes.  And those three items are
 
An Animal
Something Yellow
and
Floss
 
Here's Audrey's example
 
 
"Wicked"-ly cool!!
 
So we've got some winners for you, and I'm going to do things differently, just for fun.
 
I'll give you the Spotlight Designer and the Freckled Fawn winner from each day, one at a time periodically until the end of the day tomorrow (Wed). 
 
So our Spotlight Designer for Day 221
 
Anni*
 
And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 221 (by random drawing)
 
Olga**
 
 
Day 222 Spotlight Designer
 
 
Iruha*
 
And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 222 (by random drawing)

Caroline Tan**

 
Day 223 Spotlight Designer

 
Tip Top*
 
And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 223 (by random drawing)

Studio Sara**


Day 224 Spotlight Designer


Adrienne*

And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 224 (by random drawing)

Kiranmayee**

Day 225 Spotlight Designer

 
Amelia*

And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 225 (by random drawing)

Sharada Dilip**

Day 226 Spotlight Designer

 
Stacie G.*
 
And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 226 (by random drawing)

 
 
Day 227 Spotlight Designer


Yvonne B.*  
 
 And the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 227 (by random drawing)

Gail S.**

*Spotlight Designers are welcome to grab a badge from the sidebar to add to their blogs.

**Freckled Fawn winners can contact me HERE to claim their prizes. 
 
 

14 comments:

Olga said...

Thank you for choosing me at random org. Thank you for all the beautiful comments on my project. I do appreciate your time and effort.
Have a fun day!

Handgathered said...

Thanks you for picking me for Spotlight Designer. I am thrilled.

Kiranmayee K said...

Thanks for choosing me as the winner for Day 224. Mailed you. Have a great day! :)

WitchyFingers said...

A tricky challenge today, I don't normally use a lot of yellow! I'm loving being pushed to work outside my comfort zone. Ta x

Cat Spicer said...

CONGRATS to the FF winners; all amazing cards!

Pam, did you get my email for the EAD week winner? There wasn't a link on the post so I had to hunt one down and hope it was the right one. :) Let me know if you need anything from me.

Gail said...

Thank you for being a winner of the Freckled Fawn - I feel honored that my number came up.

Have a great day!

Gail said...

Congratulations to all of the winners and those who also entered - as projects from this site are very lovely!

iruha said...

спасибо! :) очень рада!

otomys said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a spotlight designer card. WOE, I am so proud of my 365 Cards blinkie!
Amelia x

Sara Smeby said...

Woot! Thanks, Ladies! :) Your challenges are *SO* much fun!

SHARADA DILIP said...

Thanks for choosing me the Freckled Fawn winner for Day 225 :)

enjoyed playing along with you

Tip Top said...

Wow - what a lovely surprise!!

Kiranmayee K said...

Hi Pam! It's the winner for the Day224. I mailed you twice to claim the prize, but didn't get a response. So I was wondering if my mails reached you. My email is lalithakiran2511@gmail.com

Please inform me if I have to mail you again with any other details. Thanks :)

http://rangularekkalu.blogspot.in/

Gail said...

I cannot make notification of winning through the email on the site - I have however sent 3 emails regarding the Freckle Fawn winning - October 18th - I do not know how else to contact - please advise - thank you and have a nice day.
Gail Scott
utb01@att.net