Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 238 - Be Mine, Valentine

I am so very sorry for the delayed posts the past couple of days.  My internet has been slooooooowwww, but the problem seems to have been resolved.
 
So without any further delay, here's today's challenge.
 
I'll bet with so many Spooktacular things going on right now (even if you don't do Halloween, I know it's all over blogland), I thought I'd throw out a random Holiday challenge.
 
So let's get inspired by Valentine's Day.  I'm talking love, hearts and romance.  How does that sound?
 
Here's Yvonne's take


I simply adore this - just the kind of Valentine I would love to get in the mail!
 
By the way, if you try to play along every day, you will be happy to know that I will extend the deadline for this week's challenges, so you have until Tuesday night to link up your cards.
 
Thanks for your patience!!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Oh cool - one valentine card made! My first! yeah!

Kim Ferguson said...

Love your daily ideas! This was fun to do something different than fall. Kim