Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 240 - Color Scheme

Here I am again, bringing another color scheme created by DoBea. 
 
Here are the colors
 
 
I just love the contrast between the blue and the yellow/orange colors.  Of course, this put a stop to my Halloween-themed cards, and this is what I came up with instead
 
 
I've discovered during the past few weeks of doing color challenges, that I tend to add each color individually, rather than finding them in patterned papers.  Also, I seem to avoid stamping and coloring images, which is a common way to work with the color schemes.  How do color scheme challenges inspire you?  I've sure had fun with them, myself :-)

2 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks for another color scheme challenge! Got it done! Yeah!

Diana Evensen said...

Good color scheme for masculine cards. Thanks.