Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 245 - Decor Inspired


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
 
If you will be out with little ones trick-or-treating, have a fun & safe night!
 
Here are the specifics on today's challenge
 
Choose from your home decor an item that inspires you and create a card that is based on that item. Include a picture of that item, if possible.
 
Here's the item that Yvonne chose
 
 
And her card
 
 
Wonderful!!
 
I think the beauty of this challenge is that you're sure to be inspired, because you'll base your card on an item that you've chosen.
 
Link up those cards here and be sure to share the source of your inspiration.

4 comments:

Handgathered said...

Yvonne's card is really great.
Really this one was a no-brainer for me. I have this flower bucket stamp that I just love.

xo Anni

Yvonne Garner said...

Great take on the challenge Anni!

Gail said...

This was a tough one until I saw all of my snowmen display in my home - then easy peasy! LOL

Diana Evensen said...

This ended up being a pretty meaningful challenge for me. Thanks.